Exploration of Teaching Reform of the Ideological and Political Theory Course for Science and Engineering Students—A Case Study on University T
- Kaili Song, Jianxing Yu, Ying Ji, Zhou Liu, Zhen Luo, Jiming Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Kaili Song
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.11How to use a DOI?
- Science and engineering; Ideological and political theory course; Teaching reform
- Ideological and political theory course is an important part of the ideological communication of the party and the state, and undertakes the important mission of arming with theories, value guidance and talent cultivation. As an important research university in science and engineering in China, university T has always attached great importance to the ideological problem in the process of talent training. In the education teaching mainly for science and engineering students, it tries to explore the teaching mode which is suitable for the students of science and engineering and have the intersecting characteristics of the liberal arts and science, so as to cultivate the innovative talents with political quality. Through the case analyzing of the teaching reform of the ideological and political theory course, it hopes to bring some supplementary and enlightening content to the relevant research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kaili Song AU - Jianxing Yu AU - Ying Ji AU - Zhou Liu AU - Zhen Luo AU - Jiming Zou PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Exploration of Teaching Reform of the Ideological and Political Theory Course for Science and Engineering Students—A Case Study on University T BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.11 ID - Song2018/06 ER -