Research on Teaching Mode Reform of the Chinese in Primary School under the Background of the New Standard
- Yan Li, Yingchun Zhuo, Wen Jiang, Jiangbo Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Li
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.57How to use a DOI?
- Primary school Chinese; Teaching design; Teaching reform; New standard
- Chinese is important in the system of subject of primary school very much. It plays a pivotal role in the accumulation of living experience, the transmission of nationality spirit, the conservation of humanity spirit and the cultivation of vitality idea. As we all know, it is the implementation of new curriculum standards "people-oriented" concept, students focus on "comprehensive" development. However, the current situation of Chinese class is perishing in our country, the traditional teaching model is being questioned. This paper specifically focuses on the study of Chinese in primary school under the background of the new standard. It conducts this study mainly through the combining method of theory summary and survey analysis, which would properly design the strategy, process and concrete effects. It intends to offer some valuable advice both in theory and practice to teachers of Chines，inspiring and guiding the current teaching of Chinese and be some help to the new curriculum reform of Chinese teaching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Li AU - Yingchun Zhuo AU - Wen Jiang AU - Jiangbo Chen PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on Teaching Mode Reform of the Chinese in Primary School under the Background of the New Standard BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.57 ID - Li2018/06 ER -