Research on Teaching Method Reform in Application-oriented Undergraduate Universities
- Jiangbo Chen, Yuanyuan Xu, Yan Li, Rui Xue
- Corresponding Author
- Jiangbo Chen
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.58How to use a DOI?
- Teaching method; Self-learning ability; Teaching reform; Application-oriented undergraduate university
- Since the higher education system transfer from “elite higher education” to “mass higher education” in china. The application-oriented undergraduate university students’ academic interests and their aspiration of curiosity have declined obviously. Due to the lagging reform of teaching moehod, university students begin to lose interest in it. Hence, in order to cater for the need of students, the application-oriented universities should adjust themself, and strengthen the teaching method reform. How to improve students' Professional quality, how to arouse their interest, and how to strength the efficiency are the questions that the teachers are always exploring and at the same time, is the focus of this research. Based on this phenomenon, the author takes the engineering specialty of Qingdao Huanghai University as an example, based on the analysis of effective teaching theory and the related literature both at home and abroad. This paper expounds the present situation and existing problems of classroom teaching and puts forward the strategy to enhance the effectiveness of classroom teaching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiangbo Chen AU - Yuanyuan Xu AU - Yan Li AU - Rui Xue PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on Teaching Method Reform in Application-oriented Undergraduate Universities BT - 2018 2nd International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science (ICMESS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icmess-18.2018.58 ID - Chen2018/06 ER -