The Effect of Entrepreneurship Orientation on Coffee Farming Performance in Banyuwangi Regency (Case Study in Glagah District)
- 10.2991/aebmr.k.211117.022How to use a DOI?
- Entrepreneurship; Performance; Coffee
Basically everyone has the ability to be an entrepreneur. To be an entrepreneur it takes courage to start something new, therefore there is often fear or doubt in someone in starting to become an entrepreneur because there is no certainty of profit or salary. Many successful entrepreneurs are also started by doubt or fear of failure, but if they are maintained, they will not achieve prosperity. The study was conducted in Glagah District, Banyuwangi Regency with the number of samples used as many as 35 respondents. From the results of the study, it was found that the calculated t value was 2.361, while the t table was 2.009. So it can be concluded that the value of t count > t table. So it can be concluded that entrepreneurship has a positive effect on the performance of coffee farming. The most influential on performance is the innovative variable of coffee farmers to increase income (value = 0.54). With innovation, the development of utilization to improve product processes, and/or new systems will provide significant or significant value. The determinant coefficient has a value of 0.193 or 19.3%, which means that 19.3% of the entrepreneurial variable affects the performance of coffee farming, while the remaining 80.7% is influenced by other variables. From the results of the study, it can be concluded that entrepreneurship has a positive effect on farm performance. As a result, the better the farmer’s entrepreneurship, the better his farming performance.
- © 2021 The Authors. Published by Atlantis Press International B.V.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yusmia Widiastuti PY - 2021 DA - 2021/11/30 TI - The Effect of Entrepreneurship Orientation on Coffee Farming Performance in Banyuwangi Regency (Case Study in Glagah District) BT - Proceedings of the International Conference on Management, Business, and Technology (ICOMBEST 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 152 EP - 157 SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.211117.022 DO - 10.2991/aebmr.k.211117.022 ID - Widiastuti2021 ER -