Non-Verbal Communication Behavior of Learners on Online-based Learning
- Dila Umnia Soraya, Kartika Candra Kirana, Slamet Wibawanto, Heru Wahyu Herwanto, Chandra Wijaya Kristanto
- Corresponding Author
- Dila Umnia Soraya
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.2How to use a DOI?
- non-verbal communication; behavior; learners; online-based learning
- In online-based learning, there is limited interaction between teachers and learners who do not meet directly. However non-verbal communication indicates the emotion that is often called as a driver of learning success. Therefore, in this study, we are encoding the non-verbal behavior of learners during online-based learning. This study is expected to be a reference for other studies, especially the development of online-based learning which is adaptive to the behavior of learners. We observed some behaviors consisting of facial expression and eyes contact.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dila Umnia Soraya AU - Kartika Candra Kirana AU - Slamet Wibawanto AU - Heru Wahyu Herwanto AU - Chandra Wijaya Kristanto PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Non-Verbal Communication Behavior of Learners on Online-based Learning BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.2 ID - Soraya2019/01 ER -