Creating Entrepreneurship Mindset Based on Culture and Creative Industry in Challenges of The 21st Century Vocational Education
- Desy Putriana Dewi, Ahmad Andi Nurfajar, Ahmad Dardiri
- Corresponding Author
- Desy Putriana Dewi
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.18How to use a DOI?
- Mindset Entrepreneurship; Culture and Creative Industries; the Challenges of the 21st Century
- Vocational education in the 21st century are required to think higher and they need to prepare their students to live in work structures that may change anytime. Today entrepreneurship can be a key in career choice with the potential Indonesian culture it can be a great business opportunity through the creative industry, so that the purpose of this study is how can create entrepreneurship mindset in vocational education based on culture and creative industry. Methods in this study using library research and studied descriptively. In the creative industry, entrepreneurship education can be done by aligning between the education curriculum and the real business environment. Implementation of the current vocational education has not enabled the establishment of self-reliance and has not been able to fully entrepreneurial spirit for vocational education graduates. Project-based entrepreneurship learning or can be called productive entrepreneurship is one effective way to emphasize students to be able to actively participate in entrepreneurship learning. The conclusions of the research are through productive entrepreneurship where learning by doing applied with emphasis on 21st-century skills. It can train vocational education students to have high-level competencies and skills, to be competitive, superior, innovative and creative by developing creative industry and culture
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Desy Putriana Dewi AU - Ahmad Andi Nurfajar AU - Ahmad Dardiri PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Creating Entrepreneurship Mindset Based on Culture and Creative Industry in Challenges of The 21st Century Vocational Education BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.18 ID - PutrianaDewi2019/01 ER -