Metacognitive Improvement of Project-Based Learning Students with E-Portfolio Assessment
- Duwi Leksono Edy, Suwarno Suwarno, Sunomo Sunomo, Basuki Basuki
- Corresponding Author
- Duwi Leksono Edy
Available Online January 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.23How to use a DOI?
- Metacognitive, Project-Based Learning, E-Portfolio
- Education is the main development in student psychology. The learning process has an important meaning in character formation. The continuous development of the character of students regarding thinking and developing mindset is the result of economic development. This research method uses Quasi-experiment. The study consisted of a control class and experimental class. Data analysis in this study uses the T-Test Test to see the different test results of learning activities with E-Portfolio assessment. The results of this study can be an average value of control class 59.55, while the experimental value is 79.25. Leven’s Test test results that the assumptions of the two variants are not equal, with a value of t = 15,857 and a p-value (2-tailed) 0,000. While the p-value is smaller than the value of α = 0.05, then H0 is rejected. The results of different tests can conclude that there are differences in student learning outcomes that use E-Portfolio assessment and those that do not use E-Portfolio.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Duwi Leksono Edy AU - Suwarno Suwarno AU - Sunomo Sunomo AU - Basuki Basuki PY - 2019/01 DA - 2019/01 TI - Metacognitive Improvement of Project-Based Learning Students with E-Portfolio Assessment BT - 2nd International Conference on Vocational Education and Training (ICOVET 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icovet-18.2019.23 ID - Edy2019/01 ER -