Development Of Money Market Media For Counting And Knowing Currency Class III Primary School
- Riza Permadi, Desi Bella Putri, Hidar Amaruddin, Wiwi Isnaeni
- Corresponding Author
- Riza Permadi
Available Online February 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.19How to use a DOI?
- Money Market, Counting and knowing currency, Primary school Mathematics
- This study aims to: 1) Develop Money Market media to facilitate students in counting and knowing currency class III primary school, 2) Knowing the feasibility of Money Market counting and knowing currency class III primary school that have been developed. This research is a type of research and development (R&D). The development procedure carried out is conducting a preliminary study to determine potential and problems, data collection, product design, design validation, design revisions, product trials, product trial revisions. Money market media are validated by expert examiners, namely: media experts, material experts and learning experts. Data collection instruments were carried out with expert validation, observation of teacher ratings, student questionnaires and active learning observations. This study uses data analysis with qualitative descriptive and quantitative descriptive. The results showed that in terms of quality, the money market media was included in the category of Very Good. The results were obtained from media expert validation: 83.82; material expert: 85; Learning expert: 92.50. Whereas in terms of media feasibility Money market is included in the category of Very Good. The things that were obtained by product trials that contained student response questionnaire: 96.66; Queen of media by teacher: 93.75; learning activation: 90.76. The average of the overall got 90.10 with the category Very Good.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Riza Permadi AU - Desi Bella Putri AU - Hidar Amaruddin AU - Wiwi Isnaeni PY - 2019/02 DA - 2019/02 TI - Development Of Money Market Media For Counting And Knowing Currency Class III Primary School BT - International Conference Primary Education Research Pivotal Literature and Research UNNES 2018 (IC PEOPLE UNNES 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icpeopleunnes-18.2019.19 ID - Permadi2019/02 ER -