Assessing the quality of life of the population in rural areas of the Altai region
- V Vorobyova, S Vorobyov, S Shlegel
- Corresponding Author
- V Vorobyova
Available Online November 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsdcbr-19.2019.47How to use a DOI?
- quality, quality of life, population, rural population, rural areas
- The paper assesses the state of the housing stock, the availability and accessibility of social services in the economy (culture and sports, health care, pre-school, and general education) as the main criteria for diagnosing the quality of life of the population of the Altai Krai. The paper focuses on the tendency of deterioration of a human capital in rural territories, as well as the distribution of an asocial way of life of rural inhabitants. It justified that the problems of the development of social engineering infrastructure are predetermined by the low density and small population in most rural communities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - V Vorobyova AU - S Vorobyov AU - S Shlegel PY - 2019/11 DA - 2019/11 TI - Assessing the quality of life of the population in rural areas of the Altai region BT - International Conference on Sustainable Development of Cross-Border Regions: Economic, Social and Security Challenges (ICSDCBR 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 1467 EP - 1472 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsdcbr-19.2019.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsdcbr-19.2019.47 ID - Vorobyova2019/11 ER -