The effect of corporate governance on the capital structure of non-financial companies in the period of 2011-2015
- Arif Herlambang, Werner R. Murhadi, Giovani Anggasta Susanto
- Corresponding Author
- Arif Herlambang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/insyma-18.2018.10How to use a DOI?
- corporate governance, capital structure, outsider commissioner, institutional investor, intangible asset
- The purpose of the research was to analyze the effect of Corporate Governance on the Company's Capital Structure. The variable used in this study were director size, outside commissioner, director ownership, institutional investor, audit quality, CEO tenure, size, growth, profitability, and intangible asset. This research used a quantitative approach with multiple linear regression analysis model. This research used samples taken from non-financial sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2011-2015. The number of samples used in this research was 300 observations. It was found that the whole variables were significant at the level of 5% except for growth variable and intangible asset was significant at the level of 10%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Arif Herlambang AU - Werner R. Murhadi AU - Giovani Anggasta Susanto PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - The effect of corporate governance on the capital structure of non-financial companies in the period of 2011-2015 BT - 15th International Symposium on Management (INSYMA 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/insyma-18.2018.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/insyma-18.2018.10 ID - Herlambang2018/03 ER -