The Exploitation of Microcomputer Processing System to the Meteorological Satellite Images Based on the Remote Sensing Physical Technology
- Gaofeng Pan, Chuyan Li, Ying Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Gaofeng Pan
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.3How to use a DOI?
- Meteorological satellite images; Remote sensing physics technology; Microcomputer processing system
- Meteorological satellite images are very important in meteorology, and they have a clear reflection to the process of the weather’s dynamic changes. Remote sensing technology can give the detection and identification to the objective, and it has the effective identification to the weather pictures. In this paper, the innovation is the application of remote sensing technology to the processing of meteorological satellite images, and it has achieved good results that getting the high recognition rate and the clear transmission data. On this basis, the author develops a set of microcomputer processing system to the satellite images using the remote sensing physics technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gaofeng Pan AU - Chuyan Li AU - Ying Zheng PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Exploitation of Microcomputer Processing System to the Meteorological Satellite Images Based on the Remote Sensing Physical Technology BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.3 ID - Pan2015/05 ER -