Influence on Sales Channels of Supply Chain Structure under Power Balance
- Dapeng Yang, Meidan Xiao, Mingyang Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Dapeng Yang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.5How to use a DOI?
- Dual-channel; Pricing decisions; Substitutability; Equilibrium
- This paper considered a supply chain system with two manufacturers, each producing a single substitutable product. The products are sold through the common retailer or the manufacturer’s online sales channel. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the equilibrium pricing strategy and profits under different channel combinations on both sides of the manufacturer and the retailer, using the Nash power between manufacturer and retailer, and to explore the advantages and disadvantages of the manufacturers developing the online sales channel.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dapeng Yang AU - Meidan Xiao AU - Mingyang Chen PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Influence on Sales Channels of Supply Chain Structure under Power Balance BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.5 ID - Yang2015/05 ER -