Rejection Of Direct Blast Interference Based on Vector Sensor adaptive Array Processing
- Yunfei Chen, Bing Jia, Zhenshan Wang, Feng Gao, Sheng Li, Guijuan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yunfei Chen
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.6How to use a DOI?
- Direct Blast Interference Rejection; Vector Sensor; Adaptive Array Processing;
- In bistatic acoustic scattering wave testing, there will be strong direct blast interference , An algorithm based on vector sensor adaptive signal processing that rejecting of direct blast interference in bistatic sonar has been studied, through computer simulation the effectiveness of this algorithm was demonstrated. Simulation test results show that when the space angle of interference and signal greater than 5 deg, the object scattering signal can be effectively estimated with six elements of vector sensor array
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yunfei Chen AU - Bing Jia AU - Zhenshan Wang AU - Feng Gao AU - Sheng Li AU - Guijuan Li PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Rejection Of Direct Blast Interference Based on Vector Sensor adaptive Array Processing BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.6 ID - Chen2015/05 ER -