Research and Application of Image De-noising in military
- Yu Feng, Jiawei Feng, Lin Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Feng
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.8How to use a DOI?
- Image De-noising; Wiener filter; BM3D; Military Image
- In order to hit the target accurately for military missile, its target image must be accurate. However, in practice the target image often encounter noise. Therefore, it is very important of image de-noising, and it has become a key step of the digital image pre-process. In this paper firstly we discuss the type of noise, and then we will introduction the de-noise principle of Wiener filtering and BM3D. At last the results show the effectiveness of method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Feng AU - Jiawei Feng AU - Lin Deng PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Research and Application of Image De-noising in military BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.8 ID - Feng2015/05 ER -