The design of LED fish gathering lamp PC free multipoint photometer
- Xianghong Kong, Kexiang Lu, Xinlei Ji, Xiang Pan, Weiguo Qian
- Corresponding Author
- Xianghong Kong
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.12How to use a DOI?
- Fish gathering lamp; Multipoint photometer; Zigbee
- Given the problems of testing work-load is great, data is inaccuracy and etc in the process of fish gathering lamp light illuminance testing, this article designs and proposes a efficient and fast testing way to fish gathering lamp light illuminance—LED fish gathering lamp wireless synchronous multipoint metering system, and we do the actual test in Ningtai 61 squid fishing boat. It also caculates and simulates the illuminance distribution of fish gathering lamp as linear light source. By comparing and analyzing the actual data with theory caculation data under 10% errors, it shows that this design not only reduce the cost of point by point measurment light illuminance and make the testing processes more convenient and fast; also all measuring data could be accurate and effcient.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xianghong Kong AU - Kexiang Lu AU - Xinlei Ji AU - Xiang Pan AU - Weiguo Qian PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The design of LED fish gathering lamp PC free multipoint photometer BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.12 ID - Kong2015/05 ER -