The Efficiency Optimization of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine DTC for Electric Vehicles Applications Based on Loss Model
- Like Zhao, Xiaomin Zhou, Dawei Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Like Zhao
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.14How to use a DOI?
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine; Direct Torque Control; Loss Model; Iron Loss Resistance; Efficiency Optimization
- An efficiency optimization method of permanent magnet synchronous machine for electric vehicles applications is researched. Considering iron loss equivalent resistance and direct torque control scheme, the relationship of stator flux and power loss is derived based on loss model. And then the real-time optimal target flux can be obtained through the relationship of d-axis stator flux, target torque and electric speed at the minimum loss situation. A fitting curve of iron loss equivalent resistance versus speed is obtained by simulation. This makes the iron loss equivalent resistance closer to the actual value compared with the fixed value. Simulation results show that the motor efficiency has been improved compared with traditional direct torque control.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Like Zhao AU - Xiaomin Zhou AU - Dawei Gao PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Efficiency Optimization of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine DTC for Electric Vehicles Applications Based on Loss Model BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.14 ID - Zhao2015/05 ER -