Design of high-accuracy decimal frequency divider with Verilog-HDL
- Shaowei Ma, Baolu Guan, Ligang Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Shaowei Ma
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.16How to use a DOI?
- Decimal frequency divider; Verilog-HDL; DDS
- This paper presents a more complex algorithm with Verilog-HDL, which based on the dual-modulus preseted decimal frequency divider. This algorithm can not only increase the accuracy of decimal frequency divider. , but also can be used to divide a clock. Simulations are conducted to analyze the characteristics of the decimal frequency divider and DDS divider. The results shows that the divider can satisfy the requirements of design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shaowei Ma AU - Baolu Guan AU - Ligang Hou PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Design of high-accuracy decimal frequency divider with Verilog-HDL BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.16 ID - Ma2015/05 ER -