The Design of a New Photonic Crystal Splitter
- Kun Yang, Xin Sui, Dawei Wang, Zhou Qu
- Corresponding Author
- Kun Yang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.20How to use a DOI?
- photonic crystal; beam splitter; design
- This paper designs a new kind of photonic crystal splitter. This kind of beam splitter is designed on the basis of the radiant photonic crystals. For improvement points beam splitter transmissivity and joined the tetragonal autocollimation photonic crystal structure. By increasing the autocollimation photonic crystal defect, the total transmittance got a lot of ascension. And the radiant photonic crystal splitter ratio can be easily adjusted. The beam splitter has great potential for application in optical integration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kun Yang AU - Xin Sui AU - Dawei Wang AU - Zhou Qu PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Design of a New Photonic Crystal Splitter BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.20 ID - Yang2015/05 ER -