The study of dynamic capacity-increase online monitoring device of transmission lines based on the beidou satellite accurate time service technology
- Yuehua Huang, Denghao Fu, Yu Zheng, Yu Liu, Chuang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Yuehua Huang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.19How to use a DOI?
- Transmission lines;dynamic Capacity;Line monitoring;;beidou satellite.
- Because the static heat capacity is set up on the low probability of occurrence of adverse conditions,this results in the waste of line transmission capacity.This article describes the technique of dynamic Capacity,beidou satellite accurate timing Technology is added to the dynamic capacity-line monitoring system,SCM technology sensor technology and communication technology are used to measure the conductor temperature ambient temperature, humidity, wind speed wind direction sunshine intensity the data provides reference data for transmission lines dynamic capacity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuehua Huang AU - Denghao Fu AU - Yu Zheng AU - Yu Liu AU - Chuang Li PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The study of dynamic capacity-increase online monitoring device of transmission lines based on the beidou satellite accurate time service technology BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.19 ID - Huang2015/05 ER -