Current Direct Control Simulation of Tri-level SVG Based on the Instantaneous Reactive Power Theory
- Zhengrong Jiang, Hesong Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhengrong Jiang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.18How to use a DOI?
- reactive power compensation; static var generator; reactive current detection; current direct control.
- In the design and operation in the field of ac power, reactive power is an important factor to consider. Reactive power in the power generation, transmission and distribution of three parties is extremely important, and it is also very important for the normal operation of the load. Based on SVG basic working principle, main circuit topology structure is introduced, focusing on the extraction methods of reactive current and direct current control strategy is studied. According to this theory, the use of MATLAB/Simulink to build the simulation model of SVG, and the different nature load simulation experiments, verified the control strategy is correct and fast SVG reactive power compensation capacity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhengrong Jiang AU - Hesong Liu PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Current Direct Control Simulation of Tri-level SVG Based on the Instantaneous Reactive Power Theory BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.18 ID - Jiang2015/05 ER -