The Comprehensive Evaluation Model of Low Carbon Benefits of the Power Planning and Its Application
- Xiaohui Zhang, Xuewei Ren, Jiaqing Zhong
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaohui Zhang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.24How to use a DOI?
- low-carbon economy; the power planning; low-carbon benefits; the comprehensive cost of low-carbon; carbon emission.
- Analyze the formation mechanism of low carbon benefits of the low carbon power, and combine the economic and low carbon characteristics of a low carbon power by using the low carbon economic factors, redefine low carbon benefits of the power planning and form a comprehensive evaluation model of low carbon benefits. And simulationly analyze the power planning for the least low carbon comprehensive cost as the objective function according to the design case of the typical low carbon power supply, quantitatively evaluate low carbon comprehensive benefits of the power planning. The result shows that the low carbon power planning has a lot of low carbon benefits compared with the traditional power supply planning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaohui Zhang AU - Xuewei Ren AU - Jiaqing Zhong PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Comprehensive Evaluation Model of Low Carbon Benefits of the Power Planning and Its Application BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.24 ID - Zhang2015/05 ER -