An amplifier-sharing technique for pipeline ADCs
- Rongbin Hu, Yonglu Wang, Zhenpin Zhang, Xiaoying Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Rongbin Hu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.23How to use a DOI?
- amplifier-sharing; pipeline ADC; MDAC; comparator-sharing
- An amplifier-sharing technique for pipeline ADC is introduced, which share a common residual amplifier between two adjacent MDACs. The circuit and work principle are given in detail. Besides the amplifier-sharing, the comparators are also shared by proper clock schedule. The measurement shows that the pipeline ADC adopting this technique consumes only half of the traditional pipeline ADC.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rongbin Hu AU - Yonglu Wang AU - Zhenpin Zhang AU - Xiaoying Zhang PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - An amplifier-sharing technique for pipeline ADCs BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.23 ID - Hu2015/05 ER -