A track and hold circuit
- Rongbin Hu, Yonglu Wang, Xiaoying Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Rongbin Hu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.22How to use a DOI?
- track and hold circuit; amplifier; switch; current source
- A track and hold circuit is introduced, which includes a input buffer, a unit gain amplifier, a sampling switch, a current source, a driving NPN transistor and a over-driven protecting circuit. The over-driven protecting circuit is introduced to prevent the transistor of sampling switch from getting into linear working region. As a result, the sampling rate is improved dramatically. Meanwhile, two-stage insulation is adopted to prevent the incoming signal to disturb the holding signal on the sampling capacitor.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rongbin Hu AU - Yonglu Wang AU - Xiaoying Zhang PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - A track and hold circuit BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.22 ID - Hu2015/05 ER -