Method for Realization of Number Estimation Subsystem of Netted Radar Emitter Signals
- Xu-de Cheng, Bing Xu, Hong-li Wang, Wei Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xu-de Cheng
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.26How to use a DOI?
- Cyclic correlation; Netted radar; LFM; Estimation of source number
- Based on the modern battlefield electronic reconnaissance, a realization method of netted radar signal sources number estimation subsystem is presented. The cyclic correlation function of linear FM signal is deduced in this paper, and the function is used to estimate the number of signal sources. This cyclic correlation based method is computationally efficient and easy to realize due to the utilization of FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) in calculating the cyclic correlation function. Simulation experiments are provided for evaluating the estimation performance, and experimental results have proved the validity of the method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu-de Cheng AU - Bing Xu AU - Hong-li Wang AU - Wei Liu PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Method for Realization of Number Estimation Subsystem of Netted Radar Emitter Signals BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.26 ID - Cheng2015/05 ER -