The Method for Fault Diagnosis of Electric Actuator for a Type of Self-propelled Rocket Launcher Based on the Fuzzy Clustering
- Bing Xu, Hong-li Wang, Han- Bing Wang, Fu-Li Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Xu
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.27How to use a DOI?
- rocket launcher; fuzzy clustering; faulty diagnosis; fuzzy relation
- Fuzzy theory is a forceful analytic tool to the faulty diagnosis of complicated system. A fuzzy clustering method is introduced on the basis of original fault diagnosis. The initial sort is acquired by fuzzy equivalent matrix and F-statistic, and the initial iterative matrix for the fuzzy c-means is also acquired. So it gets the most optimize class matrix and the fuzzy clustering center. The practical example shows the result calculated by fuzzy clustering is good agreement with the actual inspections, and the method can be applied to the faulty diagnosis of electric operation system of self-propelled rocket launcher. It can distinguish complicated faults more efficiently and accurately, and it has a good foreground.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Xu AU - Hong-li Wang AU - Han- Bing Wang AU - Fu-Li Liu PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - The Method for Fault Diagnosis of Electric Actuator for a Type of Self-propelled Rocket Launcher Based on the Fuzzy Clustering BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.27 ID - Xu2015/05 ER -