Research on Inductance Converter Based on IGBT for Dynamic Reactive Power Compensation Device
- Ziwei Wang, Youxin Yuan, Jing Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Ziwei Wang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.38How to use a DOI?
- Inductance Converter; Reactive Power Compensator; Dynamic Compensation.
- In power system, a large number of the inductive loads need the reactive power. These loads always make dramatic voltage fluctuation in power system. The traditional static reactive power compensator is difficult to meet the needs of the adjustable reactive power capacity .Therefore, a dynamic reactive power compensation method of the inductance converter based on IGBT is proposed in this paper. The following works have been done in the study: research of the inductance converter based on IGBT, modeling and simulation with MATLAB/SIMULINK, and its application in a dynamic reactive power compensation device. The hardware and software designs are realized in this paper, and it is subsequently verified experimentally. Experimental results show that inductance converter based on IGBT can be applied effectively in dynamic reactive power compensation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ziwei Wang AU - Youxin Yuan AU - Jing Chen PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Research on Inductance Converter Based on IGBT for Dynamic Reactive Power Compensation Device BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.38 ID - Wang2015/05 ER -