Simulation of Improved Autotransformer Step-down Starter
- Wei Wang, Youxin Yuan, Jing Chen, Yaokun Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Wang
Available Online May 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- Autotransformer; Step-down starter; Topology; Simulation
- The autotransformer step-down starting is characterized by the large impact current and the small short-circuit impedance of autotransformer. Therefore, the improved autotransformer step-down starter is presented in this paper. The following works have been done in the study: topology structure of the improved autotransformer step-down starter, modeling of the improved autotransformer step-down starter, and simulation. The simulation results show that the twice surge of improved system is smaller than the traditional system in the process of starting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Wang AU - Youxin Yuan AU - Jing Chen AU - Yaokun Li PY - 2015/05 DA - 2015/05 TI - Simulation of Improved Autotransformer Step-down Starter BT - 2015 International Power, Electronics and Materials Engineering Conference PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ipemec-15.2015.39 ID - Wang2015/05 ER -