Simulation and Application of Urban intersection traffic flow model
- Yubin Li, Bingmou Cui, Siyu Hao, Yan Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Yubin Li
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.15How to use a DOI?
- microscopic simulation; traffic model; signalized intersection; multi-thread; visualization
- Based on the theory of computer simulation and the theory of traffic flow, the urban intersection traffic microscopic simulation model is established. Besides, the simulation system is realized on the basis of this model and the object-oriented design. This system is implemented in the integrated development environment Eclipse3.2 for Java, and basically has the functions of the animation simulation of traffic flow, real-time rendering of the traffic volume and delay time curves, dynamic display of the numbers of vehicles in the different lanes, the simulation of traffic control, data statistics and report form printing. The correctness of the model algorithm software and the validity of the function of this simulation software have been initially confirmed through the simulation examples. Not only that, we can analyze the real-time traffic conditions via the simulation outputs and before putting the new traffic management scheme into effect and changing the road infrastructure, this simulation system can also be used to analyze and evaluate the new scheme. Besides, higher efficiency can be gained, with more waste avoided.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yubin Li AU - Bingmou Cui AU - Siyu Hao AU - Yan Wei PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Simulation and Application of Urban intersection traffic flow model BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.15 ID - Li2013/10 ER -