Reform of Embedded System Course Based on CDIO Education Mode
- Chengbing Wei, Bin Xu, Jiechun Dong, Yingchao Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Chengbing Wei
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.35How to use a DOI?
- embedded system, curriculum, practical teaching, innovation ability,
- The specific goal of the CDIO teaching model is to combine personal, social, and systemic manufacturing techniques to fit all areas of engineering. In order to improve students' ability to use embedded system technology in a comprehensive manner, a teaching scheme that integrates the theory of embedded systems with the CDIO teaching model is proposed. The author proposes to strengthen professional basic education and pay attention to engineering practice; strengthen the coordination and communication skills of college students and the cultivation of teamwork spirit; cultivate comprehensive suggestions for innovation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chengbing Wei AU - Bin Xu AU - Jiechun Dong AU - Yingchao Zhou PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Reform of Embedded System Course Based on CDIO Education Mode BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.35 ID - Wei2018/07 ER -