Investigation on Application of Comparative Teaching Method in the Course of Engineering Graphics
- Yanjiao Li, Qiujuan Lv, Zhiqing Guo, Chen Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Yanjiao Li
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.79How to use a DOI?
- engineering graphics, comparative teaching method
- Engineering graphics is a compulsory basic course for engineering students in military academies. The characteristics of the course are abstract and complex, requiring students to have strong spatial thinking ability and image thinking ability. However, because students are in contact with the course for the first time, their thinking ability is still in the course of training. It is difficult to understand some difficult problems and can’t grasp the key problem, which leads to difficulties in drawing pictures. In order to solve the difficult problems and improve the students' learning efficiency, in view of some key and difficult problems in the course, this paper analyzes the possible problems that may arise in the course of students' learning, and expounds how to use comparative teaching method to solve these problems and the good results obtained by using this method. This paper uses specific cases to illustrate the exploration and application of comparative teaching method in the course of engineering graphics, which is intuitive and specific, and can provide reference for the teaching design of engineering graphics and other courses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanjiao Li AU - Qiujuan Lv AU - Zhiqing Guo AU - Chen Cheng PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Investigation on Application of Comparative Teaching Method in the Course of Engineering Graphics BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.79 ID - Li2018/07 ER -