Academic and Industrial Research on Islamic Finance: Why it Matters
- Noor Inayah Yaakub, Wan Kamal Mujani
- Corresponding Author
- Noor Inayah Yaakub
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.28How to use a DOI?
- component, Islamic Finance, maqasid, industry, academic research
- This paper explores the significance of the findings of academic research on Islamic finance and its suitability to serve the needs of the industry. The study recommends strategic directions for developing a plausible link and connection between industries and academic research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Noor Inayah Yaakub AU - Wan Kamal Mujani PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Academic and Industrial Research on Islamic Finance: Why it Matters BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.28 ID - Yaakub2013/12 ER -