Design of Mobile-based Personality Education Application for Young Children
- Tae In Han, Min Young Kim
- Corresponding Author
- Tae In Han
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.37How to use a DOI?
- e-learning, g-learning, personality education
- In this paper, we study the design of the mobile learning system for personality education of young children. To this end, we survey the necessity and the requirements of personality education for young children. Then, we analyze the restrictions and the limitations of the current mobile-based personality education applications for young children. Furthermore, we investigate an efficient approach to overcome the limitations of the current mobile-based personality training application systems. Specifically, we present and apply the compensation system, which is featured in some game-based e-learning application systems. Our presented approach helps young children and their parents learn and teach personality using mobile devices, respectively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tae In Han AU - Min Young Kim PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Design of Mobile-based Personality Education Application for Young Children BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.37 ID - Han2013/12 ER -