Shaping the Future of Undergraduate Environmental Science Education Innovation and Change From the Perspective of Ecological Civilization
- Xiangping Li, Zongqiang Zhu, Yinian Zhu, Huili Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangping Li
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.44How to use a DOI?
- college, environmental education, campus ecological civilization, innovation
- The College with environmental specialty is the main force in the construction of campus ecological civilization. As a leading indicator of future trends of ecological civilization, it should play a distinctive role and bear the historical pioneer responsibility for the environmental education under the guidance of the view of ecological civilization within universities. Based on the practice of the environmental education for the students in Guilin, China, the significance, the actuality and the problems of the environmental education from the perspective of ecological civilization were analyzed. Some innovation and change of the present environmental education methods were also proposed to construct an ecological civilization in campus.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangping Li AU - Zongqiang Zhu AU - Yinian Zhu AU - Huili Liu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Shaping the Future of Undergraduate Environmental Science Education Innovation and Change From the Perspective of Ecological Civilization BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.44 ID - Li2013/12 ER -