Research on Teaching and Organization Change in the Perspective of Creative Talents Cultivation
- Yushu Shi, Yuhai Li, Jingtang Jia
- Corresponding Author
- Yushu Shi
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.46How to use a DOI?
- creative talents, college teaching, change of research organization
- College teaching and research organizations are university's fundamental part of the constituent elements, and they determine the strength and level of universities, show the body's health and vitality of universities and shoulder the task of cultivating innovative talents. After a long term of reform, China's colleges and universities teaching and research organizations have achieved some success, but there are still many problems, which affected the cultivation of innovative talents. In order to improve teaching quality and cultivate innovative talents, we propose some main approaches to implementation change of university teaching and research organization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yushu Shi AU - Yuhai Li AU - Jingtang Jia PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research on Teaching and Organization Change in the Perspective of Creative Talents Cultivation BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.46 ID - Shi2013/12 ER -