Analysis on Connotations and Features of Occupational Risks
- Wei Huang, Ying Wen, Caichun Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Huang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.57How to use a DOI?
- occupational risks, connotations, features
- Under the social background where risks have become normal, it is of practical significance to study occupational risks for stable social development, sound organization growth and individual self-improvement. This article analyzes connotations and puts forward features of occupational risks by researching and clarifying occupational risks for employees with high risks, which is favorable to holistically understand and recognize occupational risks.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Huang AU - Ying Wen AU - Caichun Zhang PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Analysis on Connotations and Features of Occupational Risks BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.57 ID - Huang2013/12 ER -