Internship Evaluation from the Perspective of Technological University Students in Taiwan
- Yi Hui Chiang, Tan Fen Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Hui Chiang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.58How to use a DOI?
- Internship, Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), technological university students
- Recently senior technological university students are asked whether they are going to choose an internship course or not. What is the key determinant considered by them Do the incentives provided by the enterprise and school work The aim of the paper is to propose an internship evaluation model by Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) method, from the technological university students’ view in Taiwan. The results indicate that the incentives provided by the enterprise and school do matter. Such an internship evaluation model could serve as a decision-making mechanism for the schools, students and enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi Hui Chiang AU - Tan Fen Huang PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Internship Evaluation from the Perspective of Technological University Students in Taiwan BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.58 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.58 ID - Chiang2013/12 ER -