Yong Culture’s Enlightenment on Human’s Civilization
- Linlong Zhao, Qingsong Hu
- Corresponding Author
- Linlong Zhao
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.62How to use a DOI?
- YONG culture, the doctrine of the mean, social civilization, harmonious society
- Seen from the country YONG’s beginning to its end, YONG culture ‘s enlightenment on human’s civilization are: 1.Material and spiritual civilization is the base of a country’s development ; 2.Strength ,together with science and technology, is the source of productive forces’ liberation; 3.Labour and amusement are human oriented ways; 4.Doctrine of the mean is the guarantee of harmonious society
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Linlong Zhao AU - Qingsong Hu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Yong Culture’s Enlightenment on Human’s Civilization BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.62 ID - Zhao2013/12 ER -