Cycle Analysis of Profits to the Majority and Minority Shareholders of Listed Companies based on the Symbiosis Theory
- Hongwu Wang, Songling Yang, Xin Li, Jing Li, Jiayi Fu
- Corresponding Author
- Hongwu Wang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.4How to use a DOI?
- Company management, shareholder behavior, symbiosis theory, quadratic sum total model, revenue contribution
- Symbiosis is not only a biometric identification mechanism, but also a method of social science management. Symbiosis theory and other biometric theories are widely applied in social and economic researches. The paper research cycle of profits to the majority and minority shareholders in publicly listed companies based on mathematical model for quadratic sum with symbiosis theory and come up with conclusion that mutual benefit can be realized when revenue contribution coefficient meets certain conditions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongwu Wang AU - Songling Yang AU - Xin Li AU - Jing Li AU - Jiayi Fu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Cycle Analysis of Profits to the Majority and Minority Shareholders of Listed Companies based on the Symbiosis Theory BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.4 ID - Wang2013/12 ER -