Study on the Valuation of Livestock Production in the Typical Farming-Pastroral Area on the Tibetan Plateau
- Weiwei Yang, Zhandui Luorong
- Corresponding Author
- Weiwei Yang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.5How to use a DOI?
- Livestock product, Market value, Non-market value
- The authors selected a typical farming-pastoral village. They interviewed herders and farmers who engage in range-based animal husbandry to gain an understanding and formulate an analysis of the market and non-market value of livestock products, and evaluated the contribution of the livestock products to local economic development and the improvement of people’s livelihood.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weiwei Yang AU - Zhandui Luorong PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Study on the Valuation of Livestock Production in the Typical Farming-Pastroral Area on the Tibetan Plateau BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.5 ID - Yang2013/12 ER -