Fault Diagnosis of Vehicle Engine Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process and Neural Network
- Chuanxiang Du, Xiuling Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Chuanxiang Du
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.32How to use a DOI?
- analytic hierarchy process (AHP); neural network; vehicle launching; fault diagnosis; simulation experiment
- Due to the nonlinear relationship between vehicle engine fault characteristics, traditional methods can not accurately describe the correlation characteristics between different features, it is very difficult to achieve accurate diagnosis of vehicle engine fault. In order to improve the accuracy of vehicle engine fault diagnosis, a new fault diagnosis method for vehicle engine AHP and neural network based on extracted characteristics of the vehicle engine fault diagnosis, then use AHP to determine the weight value of the vehicle engine fault diagnosis, the fault diagnosis of vehicle engine features as the input of neural network, the establishment of classification engine fault diagnosis of the vehicle, the vehicle engine fault diagnosis simulation experiment, the results show that this method improves the accuracy of engine fault diagnosis, fault diagnosis and accelerate the speed of the vehicle engine, has important practical significance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chuanxiang Du AU - Xiuling Wei PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Fault Diagnosis of Vehicle Engine Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process and Neural Network BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.32 ID - Du2018/03 ER -