Monitoring and Analysis of Vehicle Engine State Based on Data Mining Technology
- Xiuling Wei, Chuanxiang Du
- Corresponding Author
- Xiuling Wei
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- vehicle engine state; influence factors; data mining technology; decomposition component; chaos processing
- the state of vehicle engine is influenced by many factors. The changing characteristics are very complex. The current model can not get high accuracy vehicle engine condition monitoring results. In order to improve the monitoring precision of vehicle engine state, a vehicle engine state monitoring model based on data mining technology is proposed. Based on the current research status of vehicle engine condition monitoring are analyzed, pointed out the deficiencies of the current vehicle engine condition monitoring model, then using wavelet analysis to decompose the state of vehicle engine, and the chaotic processing for each decomposed component, finally data mining technology -- support vector machine to monitor the decomposition rate of chaos treated by data mining, and monitoring their results reconstructed. Compared with other models, the simulation results show that this model can describe the change characteristics of vehicle engine state from multiple angles, and get more accurate monitoring results of vehicle engine condition, which has higher practical application value.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiuling Wei AU - Chuanxiang Du PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Monitoring and Analysis of Vehicle Engine State Based on Data Mining Technology BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.33 ID - Wei2018/03 ER -