Design and Development of Mobile Academic Platform in Universities
- Yunju Chang, Lili Hong, Guang Su, Xuesong Leng
- Corresponding Author
- Yunju Chang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.57How to use a DOI?
- Internet +, Scientific research platform,Android app,Academic atmosphere .
- Under the background of the less connection between teachers and students in universities and the rapid development of the Internet, and according to the needs of students and teachers, the topic was to design and develop university research and academic platform prototype based on Android. First of all, the overall design and function of the APP Module were analyzed, and then the main XML code of the UI layout and Java code to achieve function modules were given. It was designed to explore the best combination point between the modern mobile communications technology and college students' participating in teachers' research, to promote scientific research between teachers and students done more frequently, and to promote a better academic atmosphere on campus, so that academic research in colleges can step into a new world taking the fast train of the mobile Internet.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yunju Chang AU - Lili Hong AU - Guang Su AU - Xuesong Leng PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design and Development of Mobile Academic Platform in Universities BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.57 ID - Chang2018/03 ER -