Texturization of Monocrystalline Silicon Wafers with K3PO4 /K2sio3 Solutions under Different Conditions
- R.Z. Luo, S.Q. Man, Z. Jin, J.J. Ma, Y.Q. Wang, Q.Y. Ye
- Corresponding Author
- S.Q. Man
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.4How to use a DOI?
- monocrystalline silicon; potassium phosphate tribasic; size; reflectivity
- The pyramid construction was formed with different K3PO4 concentrations under different time and temperatures. The pyramid size, density and uniformity on monocrystalline silicon surface have been studied. We found that the K3PO4 concentrations and temperature has a crucial influence on pyramid density; the time has a significant influence on pyramid size. With the time increasing (from 5min to 30min), the size varies from 1.2 to 3.7 m. The density varies from 0% to 52.2%, with the temperature increasing (from 30 to 90 ). The pyramid size and density obtained in the optimal K3PO4 concentrations (30wt% K3PO4, 2wt K2SiO3, 85 , and 5 min) are close to 1.3 m and 48.0%. The uniform pyramids are obtained in the optimal temperature (30wt% K3PO4, 2wt% K2SiO3, 90 , and 5 min), its biggest size of pyramid is 3.1 m and mean size is 1.1 m. Furthermore, the average reflectivity of silicon surface has also been studied. For the textured silicon surface, the average reflectivity obtained in the optimal etching conditions (6wt% K3PO4+ 2wt% K2SiO3, 85 , and 20 min) is close to 11.6%. This technique provides an alternative way for production high-efficiency silicon solar Cells.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - R.Z. Luo AU - S.Q. Man AU - Z. Jin AU - J.J. Ma AU - Y.Q. Wang AU - Q.Y. Ye PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Texturization of Monocrystalline Silicon Wafers with K3PO4 /K2sio3 Solutions under Different Conditions BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.4 ID - Luo2016/03 ER -