The Preparation and Property Research of Bismuth Oxide Nanospheres
- L.L. Ding, Q. Zhao, J.L. Zhu, Z.J. Fan, B. Liu
- Corresponding Author
- L.L. Ding
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.5How to use a DOI?
- bismuth oxide (Bi2O3); preparation; antibacterial; cytocompatibility
- Nanomaterials are a new option to successfully treat the multiresistant microorganisms. The as-prepared bismuth oxide with the optimal concentration exhibits stronger antibacterial abilities than others. Meanwhile, it exhibits well biocompatibility. In one word, the present approach can shed new light on designing of antibacterial material like bismuth oxide with promising applications in biological sciences.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.L. Ding AU - Q. Zhao AU - J.L. Zhu AU - Z.J. Fan AU - B. Liu PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - The Preparation and Property Research of Bismuth Oxide Nanospheres BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.5 ID - Ding2016/03 ER -