The Common Features of The Geometry Angle Applied for Hard Cutting Materials
- Z.Y. Wu, X.Y. He, K.W. Ji, X.J. Tang
- Corresponding Author
- Z.Y. Wu
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.7How to use a DOI?
- hard cutting materials; geometry angle; processing parameters; cutting tools
- With the continuous development of science and technology, the high hardness materials are finding wider and wider application in all fields. But the high hardness make it hard to cut them, which has been a bottleneck to their further application. In this paper, about three hundreds papers on hardness materials cutting were compared, and the distribution of optimal geometry angle was summarized and analyzed. The results can be useful to the related Researches.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Z.Y. Wu AU - X.Y. He AU - K.W. Ji AU - X.J. Tang PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - The Common Features of The Geometry Angle Applied for Hard Cutting Materials BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.7 ID - Wu2016/03 ER -