Poly(3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene) Derivatives with Electrochemical Chiral Sensor for 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine Discrimination
- H. Sun, D.F. Hu, L.Q. Dong, X.F. Zhu, Y.S. Zhang, H.K. Xing, X.M. Duan
- Corresponding Author
- H. Sun
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.8How to use a DOI?
- chiral poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene); dihydroxyphenylalanine enantiomers; recognize; square wave voltammetry
- Two chiral poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) derivatives, poly(N-(tert-butoxycarbonyl)-Lphenylalayl (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene-2'-yl)methylamide) (PEDOT-Boc-Leu) and poly(L-phenylalayl (3,4- ethylenedioxythiophene-2'-yl)methylamide) (PEDOT-Leu) modified electrodes were used to recognize 3,4- dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) enantiomers by square wave voltammetry (SWV) and cyclic voltammetry (CV) in sulphuric acid solution. It was amazing that the SWV peak currents of enantiomers were found to be quite different and hence the enantiomers could be successfully recognized. However, no obvious difference was observed by the method of CV. Satisfactory results implied that the obtained polymer films could play crucial roles in the development of practical value and analytical application prospects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H. Sun AU - D.F. Hu AU - L.Q. Dong AU - X.F. Zhu AU - Y.S. Zhang AU - H.K. Xing AU - X.M. Duan PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Poly(3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene) Derivatives with Electrochemical Chiral Sensor for 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine Discrimination BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.8 ID - Sun2016/03 ER -