Fabrication of Rare Earth Copolymerized Monodisperse Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres Material
- C.H. Yan, Y. Li, H. Wang, M. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- C.H. Yan
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.15How to use a DOI?
- PMMA; microspheres; rare earth
- A kind of rare earth copolymerizd monodisperse poly (methyl methacrylate) microspheres material was synthesized through dispersion polymerization. The chemical structure and chemical properties of the material were characterized by means of canning electronic microscope morphology (SEM), ultraviolet and visible spectrum (UV), dynamic laser scattering apparatus (DLS) and the thermogravimetric analysis (DTG). At the same time, the effects of different contents of monomer and rare earth content have already been investigated. SEM confirmed that the rare earth complexes have copolymerized. Meanwhile, with the content of rare earth, the microspheres show the characteristics absorption of rare earth, which will broaden the scope of application of microspheres.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - C.H. Yan AU - Y. Li AU - H. Wang AU - M. Zhang PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Fabrication of Rare Earth Copolymerized Monodisperse Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres Material BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.15 ID - Yan2016/03 ER -