Research on Thermal Decomposition of Double-base Propellant
- H.C. Wang, M.H. Chen, Y.K. Chen
- Corresponding Author
- H.C. Wang
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.17How to use a DOI?
- double-base propellant; quantum chemical; thermal decomposition kinetics; theory mode; forecast of life
- The importance of the quantum chemical method and thermal decomposition kinetics on double-base propellant was reviewed. The main analysis methods and theory mode of thermal decomposition kinetics were enumerated and analyzed. It is significant to put quantum chemical method and thermal decomposition kinetics together on thermal decomposition of energetic materials especially double-base propellant. That provide science basis for safe function assesses of the propellant. It provides science basis for the forecast of service life and the evaluation of security.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H.C. Wang AU - M.H. Chen AU - Y.K. Chen PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Research on Thermal Decomposition of Double-base Propellant BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.17 ID - Wang2016/03 ER -