Fabrication of Chiral Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Derivatives Modified Glassy Carbon Electrodes for Ascorbic Acid Determination
- L.Q. Dong, D.F. Hu, H. Sun, X.F. Zhu, K.X. Zhang, Y.S. Zhang, H.K. Xing, X.M. Duan
- Corresponding Author
- L.Q. Dong
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.33How to use a DOI?
- chiral poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene); electropolymerization; amperometric biosensor; ascorbic acid
- Two chiral poly(N-(tert-butoxycarbonyl)-Lphenylalayl (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene-2'-yl)methylamide) (PEDOT-Boc-L-Phe) and poly(L-phenylalayl (3,4- ethylenedioxythiophene-2'-yl)methylamide) (PEDOT-L-Phe) were synthesized by electrochemical polymerization, and their properties as an immobilization platform for biosensor application were explored. After covalent immobilization of ascorbate oxidase (AO) on the polymeric matrixs, their applications for ascorbic acid (AA) biosensing were investigated in detail. Importantly, optimized biosensors showed very good linear relationships between [AA] and the steady-state current response (I) in the concentration range of 0.03 M to 7 mM (y = 0.08972 x 0.5785, r = 0.9954, (PEDOT-Boc-Phe)) and 0.07 M to 7 mM (y = 0.0397x + 0.59381, r = 0.9928 (PEDOT-Phe)), respectively. Satisfactory results implied that the as-formed polymer films were realized the immobilization of biologically active species and could be candidates in the development of biosensing performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.Q. Dong AU - D.F. Hu AU - H. Sun AU - X.F. Zhu AU - K.X. Zhang AU - Y.S. Zhang AU - H.K. Xing AU - X.M. Duan PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Fabrication of Chiral Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Derivatives Modified Glassy Carbon Electrodes for Ascorbic Acid Determination BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.33 ID - Dong2016/03 ER -