GC/MS Method for Detecting 8 Kinds of Pesticide Residues in Organic Vegetables
- D. Wang, J.Z. Zhao, D. Liang
- Corresponding Author
- D. Wang
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.35How to use a DOI?
- organic vegetable; solid-phase; GC/MS; pesticide residues
- Objective to established a gas chromatography mass spectrometry method for the determination of the 8 phosphorus and carbamates pesticide residues in organic vegetables. The vegetable sample was homogenate, after the extraction of acetonitrile. The detection of the GC/MS was carried out by solid phase extraction column. The mass spectra of 8 kinds of organic phosphorus and organic amino acid esters of formic acid esters are effective, the detection limit was 0.003~0.008mg/kg. The average recoveries of the 8 pesticides were from 74.7% to 93.2% in the range of 0.025~1 mg/kg. The relative standard deviation was from 8.08% to 9.17%. This method is simple for sample treatment, with a good purifying effect and ease popularization, and it can provide a method for the determination of organic phosphorus and pesticide residues in vegetables.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - D. Wang AU - J.Z. Zhao AU - D. Liang PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - GC/MS Method for Detecting 8 Kinds of Pesticide Residues in Organic Vegetables BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.35 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.35 ID - Wang2016/03 ER -